TERMS & CONDITIONS:
§ 1 General Regulations
These Regulations define the conditions of sale, delivery, complaint and return of Goods in ALEKSANDRA SEWERYNIAK Online Store, run by the Seller at the following address: www.aleksandraseweryniak.com, as well as the rights and obligations of the Customers and the Seller.
Whenever these Regulations refer to:
Working days – it ought to be understood as days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Contact form – it ought to be understood as an interactive print made available in the Store, enabling the Customer to contact the Seller one-sidedly;
Order form – it ought to be understood as interactive printing available in the Store, enabling the Customer to place an Order;
Client – it should be understood as (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, (2) a natural person with partial legal capacity (a minor over 13 years of age or a partially incapacitated person) with the consent of a legal representative, (3) a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but having legal capacity;
Civil Code – it should be understood as the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740 as amended);
Consumer – it should be understood as a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code, as well as a natural person concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for it, resulting in particular from the subject of its performance business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity;
Account – it should be understood as a Service consisting in separating a part of the Store, enabling the Customer to use additional Store functionalities;
Newsletter – it should be understood as a service consisting in periodic sharing, in the form of an e-mail, with the consent of the recipient, the content of commercial and promotional information prepared by the Seller;
Regulations – it should be understood as this document;
Shop – it should be understood as an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address: themannei.com, enabling the submission and acceptance of orders for the presented Goods;
Seller – it should be understood as FHU Katarzyna Seweryniak ul.Wiatraki 8, 09-402 Plock, NIP: 7741830247 REGON 141702075;
Goods – it should be understood as items offered for sale in the Store by the Seller, in particular clothing;
Electronic Service or Service – it should be understood as services provided by the Seller by electronic means within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended);
User – it should be understood as each Internet user who uses the Services provided in the Store;
Your Order – it should be understood as the Customer’s statement, which constitutes an offer to conclude a Distance Sale Agreement;
The Seller gives:
e-mail address intended for contacts with him: firstname.lastname@example.org,
correspondence address, to which you can send all written correspondence addressed to the Seller, including, inter alia, reporting written complaints about the Goods or sending returns: ALEKSANDRA SEWERYNIAK ul.Lipska 30/5, 03-908 Warsaw
To use the store, you need: an Internet connection, a web browser that allows you to call up information and view it on a computer screen or other device used to display the content of (WWW) websites.
§2. Conditions for the sale of the Goods
The Seller offers the sale of Goods and Services via the Internet as part of the Store.
The Seller accepts Orders via the Order Form available at: www.aleksandraseweryniak.com. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless otherwise provided for in generally applicable law in the territory of the Republic of Poland, which may include, in particular, restrictions on trading on Sundays or public holidays, but on the date of entry into force of the Regulations , there are no such restrictions. To place an Order, add the selected Goods or Goods to the “basket”, complete the Order form and accept the Regulations. Orders are placed in the Store by using the button described „Add to Card”. Clicking on the above the button is tantamount to concluding a contract.
Immediately before placing an Order by using the button described „Add to Card”, The customer is informed in particular about the main features of the service, which includes in particular the name of the ordered goods, the total amount to be paid, including the price of the goods and the costs of delivering the goods which are the subject of the order to the customer.
Immediately after placing the Order, the Seller accepts the Customer’s offer – which is confirmed by the conclusion of the contract by sending an e-mail to the address provided by the Customer, at the same time sending information about the main features of the service referred to in paragraph 2 above and the content of the Regulations, fulfilling the obligations set out in Art. 21 sec. 1 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended).
The Seller carries out Orders (delivers the ordered Goods) in the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad in selected countries.
The Seller enables its Customers to pay for the ordered Goods in the following ways:
by credit or debit card;
7. The Seller begins the execution of the Order after receiving the payment confirmation from the payment system operator.
8. If the Order placed by the Customer cannot be processed due to the unavailability of the Goods covered by the Order, the Customer will be immediately informed of this fact, and the amount paid towards the sale price of the Goods and delivery costs will be immediately returned to him.
§ 3 Prices
The prices in the Store are expressed in Euro (EUR) and include VAT.
The gross price given next to the Goods when placing the Order is binding at the time the Customer places the Order.
Up-to-date information on delivery costs and payment methods is available when the Customer selects the method of delivery of the Goods and the method of payment, i.e. before placing the Order.
§ 4 Terms of delivery and receipt of the Goods
The Seller provides the Customers with the following methods of delivery or collection of the Goods:
2. The goods are shipped by the Seller immediately after starting the Order. The standard, estimated time of delivery is provided in the Store next to the presentation of the Goods. In any case, the Store makes every effort to ensure that the Goods are shipped within 10 (say: ten) days from the start of the Order and delivered to the Customer within 30 (say: thirty) days from the start of the Order. If the subject of sale is a Product manufactured or processed according to the dimensions specified by the Customer, the date of delivery of the Product may be extended due to the time needed to manufacture the Product. The customer will be informed each time about the expected delivery date.
3.The delivery of the Goods is carried out by entrepreneurs who professionally deliver courier items.
4. The Customer is informed about the costs of delivering the Goods in the process of placing the Order.
§ 5. Services
Services The Seller enables Customers to use the following free Electronic Services: access to the Order Form and access to the Contact Form.
The use of the Order Form is voluntary and free of charge and begins when the Customer adds the first Good to the “basket”.
The service of using the Order Form is of a one-off nature and ends in a moment: placing an Order, or cease placing the Order using the Order Form.
The use of the Contact Form is voluntary and free of charge and begins with the entry of the first character in the interactive print available.
The service of using the Contact Form is of a one-off nature and ends in a moment: sending a message to the Seller, or ceasing to use the Contact Form.
§ 6. Withdrawal from the contract
Pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended), each Consumer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, simply contact the office: email@example.com and send the goods to the return address: Aleksandra Seweryniak, Lipska 30/5, 03-908 Warsaw.
The Seller informs that the right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to the Goods that have been manufactured according to the specification provided by the Consumer (e.g. according to the dimensions indicated by the Consumer).
§ 7. Complaints
The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Goods free from physical and legal defects. A physical defect consists in particular in the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract, consisting in particular in:
lack of properties that the Goods of this type should have due to the purpose specified in the contract or resulting from the circumstances or destination;
lack of properties of the Goods, the existence of which the Seller has provided to the Customer, including in particular the description in the Store,
non-suitability of the Goods for the purpose of which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, if the Seller did not raise any objections as to such purpose of the Goods,
delivery of the Goods to the Customer in an incomplete state.
If the Product has defects that were in it at the time the Customer received the Good or was damaged during delivery, the Customer is entitled to send it together with a written complaint, by post to the Seller’s address indicated in § 1 section 3 point 2) of the Regulations, with the shipping costs being borne by the Seller. The seller asks customers that the complaint should include a detailed description of the defect, an indication of how the customer requests the complaint and a document or its copy confirming the purchase (receipt). The seller ensures that, if necessary, he will ask the customer to complete the complaint. Any additional inquiries or requests from the Seller will be aimed solely at the good of the Customer and the best and fastest way of settling the complaint submitted by the Customer and shall not affect the timing of responding to the complaint.
The Seller is liable for defects in the Goods inherent in them at the time of release or resulting from circumstances inherent in the Goods at the time of release, if these defects were discovered within two years from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
The Customer may request the replacement of the defective Product with a Product free from defects or its repair, as well as withdraw from the contract or demand a price reduction, if the Seller does not propose replacement or repair.
The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
If the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer does not remove the defect or replace the Product with a non-defective one, the Customer is entitled to submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract. The provision does not apply to relations between the Seller and Customers who are not consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code.
The Seller shall not be liable for mechanical damage to the Goods, if they were not inherent in them when the Customer received the Goods or were not caused by defects in the Goods at the time the Customer received the Goods. The finding of such mechanical damage will constitute the basis for refusal to recognize the complaint as justified.
The Seller will respond to the Complaint submitted by the consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
The seller is liable to the customer on the terms set out above:
in relation to Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code, if the defect is found within 2 years from the date of delivery of the Goods and the Seller is informed about it no later than within 1 year from the date the defect was discovered,
in relation to Customers who are not consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code, if the defect is found before the expiry of 2 years and the Seller is informed about it immediately, no later than within 7 days from the date the defect was discovered.
In the case of Customers who are not consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code, the Customer loses the rights under the warranty if he does not examine the Goods immediately after receiving it.
§ 8. Personal Data & Privacy
I. PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is Katarzyna Seweryniak, running a business under the name FHU Katarzyna Seweryniak ul. Wiatraki 8, 09-402 Płock, Nip 7741830247 (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Administrator in writing, by post to the Administrator’s address indicated above
GROUNDS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”), i.e .:
1) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party, as well as for the marketing of own goods and services.
2) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular tax and financial reporting obligations;
3) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, in particular: enabling the exchange of information necessary to perform the contract, as well as determining,
investigation, defense of claims, and direct marketing of our services and products.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data obtained from you may be transferred to entities processing them on our behalf, in particular an accounting office, law firm and entities providing
for us, IT services, carriers, forwarders, courier brokers, payment service providers electronic.
Some IT service providers whose products (programs) are used by us
Administrator, store data in the cloud, including transferring it to third countries. The administrator pays attention to the fact that these are entities that ensure an adequate level of protection on the basis of a decision European Commission, in particular on the basis of standard contractual clauses, or that the transfer of data to third countries takes place under the conditions of applying appropriate or appropriate safeguards.
PERIOD WHILE DATA WILL BE KEEPING
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after this period:
1) until the expiry of the limitation periods specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (generally 3 years);
2) selected data, the storage of which is required by the provisions of the tax law and the Accounting Act, will be stored for the periods of time specified in the relevant provisions (as a rule, 5 years).
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof;
2) the right to rectify (correct) personal data;
3) the right to request the deletion of personal data (“the right to be forgotten”);
4) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
5) the right to object to the processing of data due to your special situation or to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
6) the right to data portability.
7) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (“President of the Personal Data Protection Office”).
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, as we will process them in IT systems. As part of data processing, we can use methods involving automated decision making, including profiling. Profiling is an automatic analysis or forecast of a given person’s behavior on the Online Store website for the purpose of direct marketing.
2. The entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and obtains access to them is FHU Katarzyna Seweryniak ul.Wiatraki 8, 09-402 Plock.
1) adapt the content of our Store’s website to the Customer’s preferences,
2) optimize the use of our Store’s website, inter alia, as a result of recognizing the Customer’s device and personalizing the display of the Store’s website on his device,
3) create statistics helpful in understanding the way customers use our Store, thanks to which we can constantly improve the structure and content of the Store’s pages;
4) remember the data entered into the Order Forms.
4. As part of the Store, we use two basic types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the memory of the Customer’s end device until they leave the Store’s website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Customer’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters. The customer may delete cookies from his device at any time.
5. The cookies we use are divided into the following
1) enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
2) used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
3) enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store’s websites;
4) enabling the remembering of the settings selected by the Customer and personalization of the interface, e.g. in terms of language or regional settings,
5) enabling the provision of advertising content to customers corresponding to their interests.
6. The most popular web browsers used to browse the Internet resources, including making purchases in online stores, allow cookies to be saved on the end device by default. However, each browser user can change these settings in such a way that the browser blocks the automatic saving of cookies or informs about an attempt to save a cookie file on the device.
Information on managing cookies is available in the web browser settings.
7. Please be advised that blocking or limiting the possibility of saving cookies may affect the operation of some functionalities of the Store.
8. Cookies stored on the Customers’ devices may be used by our advertisers and business partners.
§ 9. Final Provisions
The Seller has the right to change the offer of the Goods, carry out, change and cancel promotional campaigns, including loyalty programs, which will not have any impact on the Orders placed and / or carried out for the benefit of the Customers.
These Regulations come into force on the date of its placement in the Store at the following Internet address: themannei.com/[•] and shall be valid for an indefinite period.
Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day of announcing the new Regulations at the following address: www.aleksandraseweryniak.com, with the proviso that the changes are binding for Customers who are Consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code, if they accept them. Amendments to the Regulations do not affect Orders placed by the Customer before the effective date of such amendments. Such Customer Orders will be implemented on the current terms.
Any disputes that may arise between the Customer and the Seller on the basis of or in connection with an agreement concluded on the basis of the Regulations, the parties will try to resolve amicably. In the event of disagreement, the disputes will be resolved by the Polish common court having jurisdiction over the Seller, and this provision does not apply to Customers who are Consumers.
Any Internet user may download the content of the Terms and Conditions in printable format from the Internet address: www.aleksandraseweryniak.com and save it on their own medium.
The law of the Republic of Poland is appropriate for the obligation relations between the Customer and the Store, to the extent that the possibility of applying this law has not been excluded or limited by the norms of law established by the European Union bodies or the norms of international agreements to which the Republic of Poland is a party.
The Seller’s liability towards Customers who are not Consumers is limited to the liability for the actual damage suffered, with the amount limited to the price paid for the Goods.
EUR / PLN